Sunday, July 5, 2009

Reviews YOU can Trust!

I don't claim to be any kind of a writer, I'm make some thoughts as unclear as a water glass with floaters in it. But I vow one thing for this blog; honest and open opinions about the movies in theaters and on DVD. I'm sick of listening to "professionals" who are old enough to have seen the advent of the "moving pictures". They don't have any idea what the real John-Q-public wants to see. I'll rank movies from categories of people. I'll let the parents out there know if it's a "kid friendly" movie, or a "watch it first", or a "keep your kids away or you are bad parents." I'll let you teenagers know what the new young heartthrob "shows off." For you weepers out there, I enjoy a good cry like the rest of them, I'll warn you to bring the tissues. I will do my best to put the review in the hands of the reader, allow you to choose to see or pass on a particular film. I will keep it as unbiased as I can (yes I'll even give the Twilight movies their fare trial). Spread the word, you no longer have to rely on the information of the "movie professors." Get your reviews from someone who knows what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment